Terms and conditions
1. One (1) winner will be awarded one (1) copy of the book Alan Kitching: A Life in Letterpress by John L Walters.
2. Limit one entry per person.
3. No purchase necessary. Internet access is required.
4. No cash alternative is available.
5. The prize is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
6. The prize is not transferable.
7. The winner will be selected by the Promoter, Newspaper Club, following the competition closure at 11:59am GMT on 15 December 2016.
8. The winners will be contacted within 14 days of being chosen. In the event that a winner has not responded within 7 days of notification then the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
9. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter or their agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
11. The Promoter and their agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoters or their agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
12. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk, third party or entries made online using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the Newspaper Club website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.