Terms and conditions
1. One (1) winner will be awarded a £100 printing voucher for Newspaper Club and a one (1) year subscription to Stack.
2. There is no limit to the number of entries that entrants can submit.
3. No purchase necessary. Internet access is required.
4. No cash alternative is available.
5. The prize is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
6. The prize is not transferable.
7. The winner will be selected by the Promoters, Newspaper Club and Stack, following the competition closure at 11:59pm GMT on 5 September 2016. The winner will be announced on 7 September 2016.
8. The winners will be contacted within 14 days of being chosen. In the event that a winner has not responded within 7 days of notification then the Promoters reserve the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
9. The Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value if, due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the stated prizes are no longer available.
10. By entering, entrants agree that if they win, they may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoters, Newspaper Club and Stack, or its agencies.
11. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoters, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoters or their agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
13. The Promoters and their agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoters or their agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
14. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk, third party or entries made online using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified. The Promoters reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the Newspaper Club or Stack websites, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
15. To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.
Friday, January 1st 2010
Terms and conditions