Things are proceeding apace in the twin Newspaper Club offices of London and Glasgow. It’s shaping up to be a busy year already, with a sortie of new products and services being planned and built as I type, right this minute.
ARTHR II (internal codename: Print Harder) will soon be our main tool, and we’ll be turning off ARTHR I shortly after. Now’s your opportunity to get ahead of the game and let us know what you think.
New features include:
- Drag things around with your mouse!
- Style your text with all sorts of headers and formatting and stuff like that!
- Choose from a number of typefaces and sizes!
- Superfast performance using our proprietary Expertly Rendered Newspaper Internet Engine (ERNIE)!
- Automatically pull a webpage into your paper!
- And much, much, more!
If you’re making a paper in the old version of ARTHR, don’t worry – we’ll give you plenty of notice before turning it off, and all your work will be available to download in a number of handy formats.
Everyone else: go go go!